Offer Your Application and Systems Development Project Management Skills in a Rewarding Atmosphere
PaNa Solutions is looking for a project manager in the area of application and systems development. The right candidate will lead teams through the entire creative process from start to finish for web-based application and systems development projects which includes research, planning, development, implementation, and maintenance. The right candidate to fit the role will work on an as-needed basis, with extensive experience analyzing project-related issues and formulating innovative solutions in:
The right candidate is a United States citizen and has high security clearance status.
Full-Time / Regular
Citizenship and Clearances
U.S. Citizens only.
Must have current Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management, or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of project management experience specializing in application development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Experience with the federal government or the U.S. Department of State is preferred
- PMI Project Management Professional certification is desired
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Provide project leadership which includes budget control, schedules, management status reporting, team coordination, and risk management
- Ensure project objectives are accomplished according to the Project Management Framework process
- Provide direction to analysts, computer programmers, support specialists, and other computer-related personnel
- Oversee all aspects of large, complex application and systems development projects
- Prepare long- and short-range plans for the development, production, and maintenance of application selection and systems
How to apply
If you’re interested in becoming a valuable member of the PaNa Solutions team, fill out and submit our custom form. You also need to attach a current copy of your resume that highlights your technical training and certifications, qualifications, technical proficiencies, education, experience, and security clearance.
Why work for PaNa Solutions?
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the leading companies in the U.S., which include Verizon and Lockheed Martin, in addition to governmental agencies that require high security clearances.