Provide Network Engineering Services to Some of America's Top Organizations
PaNa Solutions is looking for a network engineer to complete networking projects for some of America’s top organizations, including government organizations. The right candidate to fit the role will work on an as-needed basis, with extensive experience that includes:
- Network management software packages
- Virtual private networks
- Classified communications
- DSL services
- Wireless devices and services
- Various circuits
Full-Time / Regular
Citizenship and Clearances
U.S. Citizens only.
Must have current Active Secret clearance.
The right candidate will also have extensive experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices for multiple vendors.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the network engineering field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- CCNA and/or CCNP certification strongly preferred
- Experience working with the Federal government is preferred, but it is not required
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Integrating new technologies into the existing network
- Developing and implementing new equipment configurations
- Troubleshooting secure networks using cryptographic equipment
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting various networks
- Designing, configuring, and testing computer hardware and various software
- Upgrading the existing network architecture
How to apply
Interested in becoming a valued member of the PaNa Solutions team? Fill out and submit our custom form, which includes attaching a current copy of your resume that highlights your technical training and certifications, qualifications, technical proficiencies, education, experience, and security clearance.
Why work for PaNa Solutions?
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the leading companies in the U.S., which include Verizon and Lockheed Martin, in addition to governmental agencies that require high security clearances.